Nova Legal Funding offers pre-settlement lawsuit funding for pro athletes who suffered concussion-related injuries. The litigation against the NFL brought concussions to the national spotlight. Plaintiffs alleged the NFL failed to warn players of the dangers of concussions, resulting in a $1.3 billion settlement. Besides the NFL, other professional sport leagues have failed to warn players of the long term consequences of brain-related injuries resulting from repetitive hits to one’s head.
As of current, Nova Legal Funding offers funding for the following types of concussion lawsuits:
- NFL Concussion Settlement Funding (settled lawsuit)
- NHL Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
- Pop Warner Youth Football League Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
- NCAA Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
- WWE Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
If you’re not sure if your case would qualify for pre-settlement lawsuit funding, feel free to give us a call at<a href=”tel:8007600704″>(800) 760-0704</a> or apply online.
As featured in
How It Works
$500 to $100,000 in your bank account by tomorrow 10:17amLearn more
Cases We Fund
Nova’s rates are as low as 1-3%. Our mission is to have some of the lowest rates in the industry. We’ll match or beat anyone’s rate.