Nova Legal Funding offers pre-settlement lawsuit funding for pro athletes who suffered concussion-related injuries. The litigation against the NFL brought concussions to the national spotlight. Plaintiffs alleged the NFL failed to warn players of the dangers of concussions, resulting in a $1.3 billion settlement. Besides the NFL, other professional sports leagues have failed to warn players of the long term consequences of brain-related injuries resulting from repetitive hits to one’s head.
As of current, Nova Legal Funding offers funding for the following types of concussion lawsuits:
- NFL Concussion Settlement Funding (settled lawsuit)
- NHL Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
- Pop Warner Youth Football League Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
- NCAA Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
- WWE Concussion Lawsuit (pending litigation)
If you’re not sure if your case would qualify for pre-settlement lawsuit funding, feel free to give us a call at 800-760-0704 or apply online.