Pre-settlement funding helps victims of slip and fall accidents by providing them with immediate cash during their lawsuit. If you were injured due to a property owner’s negligence, Nova Legal Funding can provide you with financial support until your slip and fall case is settled by your attorney. Unlike lawsuit loans, pre-settlement funding by NLF can be thought of as a cash-advance. While many other lawsuit funding companies expect a payback no matter what the outcome of the case, NLF will only expect a payback if you win the case. If you lose your premise liability case, you will owe NLF nothing – guaranteed.
Landlords and property owners are responsible for keeping their property (residential or commercial) to the certain standards of safety. Should they fail to do so, they risk getting sued under the umbrella of premise liability laws. Owners are responsible for any injuries that occur due to the owner’s negligence of his properties’ hazardous conditions. Injuries sustained due to slips, falls and trips could result in physical, psychological, and financial distress. The combination of loss of wages and mounting medical bills can prove financially devastating to the injured and their families.
As featured in
How It Works
$500 to $100,000 in your bank account by tomorrow 10:17amLearn more
Premise liability claims that qualify for pre-settlement funding
Below is a list of situations that could lead to injury on someone else’s property. The more obvious and visible the hazardous condition is, the stronger your case will be.
- Staircase accidents due to broken railing or steps
- Defective sidewalks
- Insufficient security
- Shoddy materials
- Building code violations
- Scaffolding defect/collapse
- Shelving collapse due to heavy objects
- Drowning in public pool
- Balcony railing and fire escape defect/failure
- Poorly maintained public or private playground
Premise liability lawsuit litigation facts
The first step in winning justice in a slip and fall accident is to hire an attorney on a contingency basis. Without proper representation by an attorney, your chances of recovering a meaningful settlement goes down dramatically. Another reason hiring an attorney is a prudent course of action is because it automatically qualifies you for pre-settlement funding from NLF. We only fund plaintiffs that are being represented by an attorney. If you don’t have an attorney, we can help you get one.
Whether the property is a private business or residential space, the owner often denies responsibility by placing the fault on the plaintiff. This common line of defense by property owners often results in rigid litigation that can last multiple years. Pre-settlement funding helps the injured get through this long process of litigation. A cash-advance by NLF can help pay for immediate financial obligations like rent, food, car payments, medical bills, and child support.
Nova Legal Funding offers quick and easy slip and fall lawsuit funding
If you were involved in a slip and fall accident and are in need of cash , NLF is here to help. Applying for pre-settlement funding with Nova Legal Funding has many benefits:
- 5-minutes application process
- Any injury warrants automatic qualification for cash!
- 24-Hour cash delivery promise
- Didn’t recover settlement winnings? You owe us nothing!
- 100% risk-free transaction
- Zero upfront/hidden fees
- Low rates
Contact a Specialist Today
Call (800) 760-0704 to speak with a friendly representative and complete an application within 5 minutes. Applying doesn’t cost money and the process is completely hassle-free. You also pay nothing until your case is settled. NLF offers pre-settlement funding at low rates and a stress-free application process. Don’t wait for your case to settle, get the cash you deserve today!
Don’t delay – call (800) 760-0704 today. Our settlement loan specialist are available 24/7.
August 23rd, 2021
Why “Settlement Loans” Aren’t Actually Loans (and How to Decide If One Is Right for You)
Cases We Fund
Nova’s rates are as low as 1-3%. Our mission is to have some of the lowest rates in the industry. We’ll match or beat anyone’s rate.
Popular States for Slip & Fall Settlement Advances
- Alabama Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Arizona Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- California Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Georgia Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Illinois Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Indiana Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Louisiana Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Massachusetts Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Michigan Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Minnesota Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Missouri Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- New Jersey Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- New York Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- North Carolina Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Ohio Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Texas Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Virginia Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Washington Slip and Fall Cash Advances
- Wisconsin Slip and Fall Cash Advances