If you’re involved in a medical malpractice lawsuit, pre settlement funding from Nova can help your immediate financial situation. Medical malpractice pre settlement funding for lawsuits allows you to get immediate cash towards your future settlement.
According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the United States. Even non-deadly incidents lead to devastating consequences for the victims and their families. Medical negligence often causes long-term bodily harm, and might lead to financial struggle while the victim waits for this lawsuit to settle.
Medical negligence by a medical professional can cause long-term bodily harm and can make functional daily tasks like walking, eating, sleeping, and breathing either extremely difficult or impossible. Therefore, the damages sustained can result in substantially higher settlements for plaintiffs. Just in 2012 alone, over $3 billion in medical malpractice payouts were given to plaintiffs who suffered at the hands of doctors, nurses, or other medically-related persons/entities.
NLF provides pre settlement funding for the following incidents:
- failure to diagnose a condition
- failure to diagnose cancer
- medical mistreatment
- medical gross negligence
- surgical infection
- nursing home neglect and abuse
- failure to prescribe proper medication
- medical device accidentally implanted after surgery
- injuries as result of poor surgical practices
- injuries due to poor choices of medical devices
As featured in
How It Works
$500 to $100,000 in your bank account by tomorrow 10:17amLearn more
Pre Settlement Funding Helps You Win More
Unfortunately for victims of medical negligence, big hospitals and other healthcare providers invest heavily in legal protection and insurance against such claims. This strong push by the healthcare industry has resulted in medical malpractice lawsuits taking much longer to litigate as time goes on. If a plaintiff can’t sustain his/her own financial house in order, they are bound to be pushed around by hospitals and big pharmaceutical companies.
Knowing of your desperate situation, insurance companies will pressure you to take a lesser settlement amount in exchange for an earlier payday. Those who don’t take advantage of pre settlement funding fall prey to these tactics and accept a much lower recovery than what they truly deserve. In order to regain the balance of power, apply for pre settlement funding so you are not pressured to settle early. Instead of having to wait months or years for your attorney to litigate the case, we can help you get cash now.
Risk & Hassle Free Pre Settlement Funding
NLF prides itself on providing clients with the highest quality of customer service. A big part of providing you with great customer service is also making the process as easy and hassle-free as possible. We know the hardships that come with medical malpractice injuries. When you apply for pre settlement funding, you can expect the following:
- Cash within 24 hours
- No credit checks
- No employment verification
- No income verification
- No car title needed
- Didn’t win a settlement? You owe us nothing!
- Zero application fee
- Zero hidden fees
- Lowest rate in the industry, guaranteed
August 23rd, 2021
Why “Settlement Loans” Aren’t Actually Loans (and How to Decide If One Is Right for You)
Cases We Fund
Nova’s rates are as low as 1-3%. Our mission is to have some of the lowest rates in the industry. We’ll match or beat anyone’s rate.
Popular State for Medical Malpractice Settlement Funding
- Alabama Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Arizona Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- California Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Georgia Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Illinois Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Indiana Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Louisiana Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Massachusetts Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Michigan Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Minnesota Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Missouri Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- New Jersey Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- New York Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- North Carolina Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Ohio Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Texas Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Virginia Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Washington Medical Malpractice Cash Advances
- Wisconsin Medical Malpractice Cash Advances