Lawsuit Settlement Loans ScholarshipGet Funding
Nova Legal Funding is offering an annual $750 scholarship for a college student in any field of study.
The scholarship’s purpose is to provide financial support to promising students who are interested in examining the growing relationship between money and justice in our legal system.
Nova Legal Funding (“NLF”) is a national litigation finance company based in Los Angeles, California. NLF provides pre-settlement lawsuit funding to plaintiffs and attorneys involved in pending lawsuits. Our involvement in litigation ensures that a lawsuit’s outcome is influenced by which side is right, not which side has deeper pockets. In addition to helping students, we hope this scholarship will also help raise awareness to the growing field of litigation finance in colleges across the country.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for our “Lawsuit Settlement Loans Scholarship”, the applicant must:
- Be admitted or continuing at an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or law school.
- Have a 3.50 GPA or higher
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency
A complete scholarship application includes the following:
- A typed cover page with your full name, contact information and field of study
- An unofficial copy of college transcripts
- A 800-1200 word essay responding to the question: The litigation finance industry is leveling the playing field between small-time plaintiffs and big-pocketed defendants. What overall impact do you see this having on our country’s legal system?
SUBMISSIONS AND DEADLINES
The $750 scholarship is offered on an annual basis to a single dedicated student each year.
The deadline to apply is December 20, and we begin accepting submissions starting November 1. The $750 scholarship award recipient will be notified within 5 days of the final submission date (Dec 20th) and receive the award no later than January 1.
All submissions must be sent as email attachments to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Lawsuit Settlement Loans Scholarship”.