Settlement loans are available for plaintiffs involved in dog bite lawsuits. If your injuries prevent you from working, Nova Legal Funding (NLF) is a direct funder that can help you regain financial stability. Also known as lawsuit funding, settlement loans allow victims of personal injury to get cash while they wait for their case to settle.
Dog bites occur every 75 seconds in the United States. Nearly 1,000 people are rushed to emergency rooms each day due to vicious dog attacks. Certain dog breeds have the ability to cause catastrophic injuries that last a lifetime. As with any personal injury lawsuit, getting justice can take a long time. If your injuries curtailed your ability to earn wages, settlement loans are here to supply you with immediate cash.
NLF offers risk-free settlement loans to victims of dog attacks. Unlike other lawsuit funding companies, you only pay back if you win your case. If you lose your case and are not awarded a settlement, you owe us nothing. Approval takes minutes and completely depends on your individual case. If you were bitten, you’re automatically qualified for a cash injection within 24 hours.
Steps to Take After Dog Bite Incident:
The most important thing is your health. In any dog bit situation, you must first seek medical attention and call 911 immediately. Even if your injury is minor, you never know if the dog has rabies or another disease. After you’ve sought medical attention, follow this checklist to handle the situation efficiently.
- Get the contact information of the dog’s owner.
- Call and report the owner and dog to the authorities.
- Take pictures of your injuries, the scene of the attack, and the dog itself.
- Immediately seek legal representation.
- If you’re falling behind on your bills, apply for settlement loans.
Maintaining / Applying for Settlement Loans is Easy
NLF makes it hassle-free to apply for settlement loans for dog bite cases. Our process only asks for your attorney’s contact information and the amount you’re requesting. You pay nothing until your lawsuit is finalized, and you’re only required to pay the money back if you win your dog bite case. NLF has a strict ‘no recovery=no payback policy.
Unlike other settlement loan companies, NLF can offer the following benefits:
- Fast cash
- Lowest rate in the industry, guaranteed
- No credit necessary
- No employment necessary
- No bank accounts necessary
- Zero hidden fees
- Zero upfront costs
Don’t delay – call (866) 691-0556 today. Our settlement loan specialists are available 24/7.
Popular States for Dog Bite Lawsuit Settlement Advances
- Alabama Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- California Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Georgia Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Louisiana Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Massachusetts Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Michigan Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Missouri Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- New Jersey Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- New York Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- North Carolina Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Ohio Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Pennsylvania Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Texas Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Virginia Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Washington Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash
- Wisconsin Dog Bite Pre-Settlement Cash