If a spinal cord injury has left you workless and cash-strapped, lawsuit funding from Nova Legal Funding (NLF) can help you regain financial independence. Lawsuit funding allows you to get a portion of your future personal injury settlement today instead of later. Waiting years for a lawsuit recovery is not an option for most victims of spinal cord injuries. NLF will help you get the cash you need today, supporting you financially until your attorney finalizes your case.
The spine is a crucial part of the human body. It’s a delicate organ that’s very easily compromised with catastrophic impacts. If your injuries are due to another person’s negligence, you hold the right to pursue full compensation through personal injury litigation. Considering the complexity of such cases, an experienced attorney is crucial to retrieve the full monetary value of your case. The extent of damages caused by such injuries leads to long period of litigation. Winning a settlement can take years and leave you struggling to pay your bills in the meanwhile.
As featured in
How It Works
$500 to $100,000 in your bank account by tomorrow 10:17amLearn more
Lawsuit Funding for Spinal Cord Injury Lawsuits
Most spinal cord injury victims suffer catastrophic hardships that are not easily comprehendible by a healthy person. While the accident that caused your injuries cannot be undone, your financial situation can improve with the help of a lawsuit funding company like Nova Legal Funding. Lawsuit funding can pay for all the bills that come with a spinal cord injury. Such expenses include hospital bills, medicine for your pain, physical therapy, loss of wages and attorney fees. Lawsuit funding can provide you with instant cash that can be spent on anything while you wait for your spinal cord injury lawsuit to settle or to be won in court.
Spinal Cord Injury Symptoms
Spinal cord injury lawsuits hold more gravity than others because of the vital functions the spine in the human body. Unlike broken bones and soft tissue, the damages sustained from an injury to the spine can lead to a truly catastrophic event. The two main types of spinal injuries are complete and incomplete injuries. Complete injury refers to situations where the spine is damaged to a point of where the person has lost complete sensory and control of any part of their body. Incomplete injuries refers to injuries that result partial sensory loss and physical control.
The following is a comprehensive list of the four types of spinal cord injury:
- Cervical Spinal Cord Injury C1-C8: The cervical is the most upper region of the spine located near the neck. Injuries to the cervical spinal cord causes weakness or complete paralysis in both the arms and legs. Other symptoms include loss of sexual function, respiratory issues and bowel / bladder dysfunction. The treatment for a cervical injury often includes a stabilizing device or a brace for the patient to be placed in.
- Thoracic Spinal Cord Injury T1-T12: This is the middle and larges region of the spinal cord. Because this part of the spine is protected by the ribcage, thoracic injuries are much less common. Symptoms cause paralysis of the legs and/ or loss of physical sensation.
- Lumbar Spinal Cord Injury L1-L5: Lumbar injuries often require surgery and stabilization by an external device. The arms are usually not affected by damage to the lumbar region. Like the previous two regions, paraplegia is a strong possibility.
- Sacral Spinal Cord Injury S1-S5: The sacral makes up the lowest region of the spine. This region of the spine controls the signals sent to thighs and lower parts of the leg, including the feet and genitals. Damage sustained in this area can result in loss of bowel, bladder, and sexual functions.
Needless to say, any of the above symptoms could result in long-term disability and day-to-day suffering. Such severe physical impairments could make it impossible to work and live a normal life. Leisure, sex, and freedom of movement could all be restricted or outright impossible with spinal injuries.
Types of Accidents that Commonly Result in Spinal Cord Injury
At CAS, we all types of lawsuit cases qualify for lawsuit funding. All that’s needed in order to qualify for lawsuit funding is for your spinal injury to be caused by gross negligence of another person. If your accident was indeed caused at no fault of your own, CAS will contact your attorney and get the facts surrounding your case. Whether its a car accident or a slip and fall, we will do our best to find a way to provide you with a lawsuit cash advance. Below is a list of common types of accidents that cause spinal injury, for which CAS provides lawsuit funding:
Benefits of Spinal Injury Lawsuit Funding
Incorrectly referred to as “lawsuit loans”, lawsuit funding from Nova Legal Funding is not a regular type of loan. This is because of the non-recourse nature of the transaction. A non-recourse loan means that the receiver of funds does not have to pay the money back if they lose the lawsuit. You’re only obligated to pay the funds back if your attorney is able to win a recovery for your damages. Other benefits of utilizing lawsuit funding include:
- Zero interest payments until case is settled
- Zero up-front cost
- No credit, employment, or background checks
- Lowest rates in the legal finance industry
- Get your cash within 24 hours of calling
- Hassle-free application process
- Absolutely zero paperwork on the plaintiff’s end
- 24/7 injury hot-line assistance, serving you nationwide
Contact a Nova Legal Funding specialist today
If your spinal injury lawsuit has taken a toll on your financial situation, contact us today for up to $500,000 in immediate financial assistance. Our friendly representatives are ready to serve you in whichever state you reside. Case consultation is free, and so is the application process. All we need is your attorney’s contact information to get started. From the moment you call, we guarantee approval within 24 hours and cash in your account.
Don’t delay! Call (800)760-0704 for a lawsuit cash advance today!
Cases We Fund
Nova’s rates are as low as 1-3%. Our mission is to have some of the lowest rates in the industry. We’ll match or beat anyone’s rate.