California Lawsuit Funding: Faster Pre-Settlement Loans in CAGet Funding
Injured residents of Los Angeles, California are eligible for lawsuit loans and lawsuit loans from Nova Legal Funding (NLF).
NLF is a national lawsuit funding company based in west Los Angeles, CA. If you’re in the middle of personal injury litigation and are struggling financially, NLF can provide you with immediate financial support.
The complex nature of injury litigation makes the recovery of funds take a very long time. A prolonged legal process coupled with a rise in accident-related expenses often leaves plaintiffs cash-strapped, and struggling to make ends meet.
California lawsuit loans (also known as pre-settlement funding) are here to help should you find yourself in such an unfortunate situation. Instead of waiting for a potential payout in the future, apply with NLF and get the cash you need within 24 hours or less. Plaintiffs take no risk when applying for lawsuit cash, mainly because the payback is contingent upon recovery. To put it simply, if you lose your personal injury case you will owe back nothing.
California legal funding on any personal injury case
There are countless ways in which a person can sustain injuries. If you aren’t sure if you qualify for lawsuit funding in California, rest assured that any injuries caused by another person or entity automatically qualify you for a cash advance. The most common type of personal injury cases that originate from California are traffic accidents. This is mostly due to bad traffic conditions in busy and congested roads in big cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The following are examples of traffic accident cases eligible for lawsuit funding:
- Pedestrian accident
- Car accident
- Tractor trailer accident (truck accident)
- Bus accident
- Bicycle accident
- Wrongful death
- Motorcycle accident
Auto accidents in California mostly take place in the busy freeways spread across Los Angeles county. From the thousands of plaintiffs that sought lawsuit loans from NLF, many have had their accidents on the following dangerous highways:
- I-15 (Interstate 15) – This route stretches 180 miles and ranges from Los Angeles the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada. Main causes of accidents include drunk driving, distracted driving, texting and driving and more.
- I-5 (Interstate 5) – Also known more simply as “the 5”, this road lays across the coastline of California. It connects millions of driver per day traveling between Los Angeles and San Diego. The main cause of accidents in interstate 5 is the confusing outline of connectors and lanes. Constant lane switching due to confusion leads to many auto accidents.
- I-10 (Interstate 10) – Perceived to be the most dangerous, the interstate 10 freeway is stretches 150 miles connecting Phoenix, Arizona and California. The route continues within California heading into populated areas like inner Los Angeles and Santa Monica. Speeding and high traffic volume are though to be the main cause of auto accidents in interstate 10.
Pre-settlement funding all throughout CA
Unlike other lawsuit loan companies, NLF services the entire state of California and 100% of its residents. As a general rule, if your accident occurred within California and you sustained significant injuries, you automatically qualify for a free and quick application. While our main offices are located in West Los Angeles, applying can be done completely over the phone or via email. Over the years, NLF has serviced plaintiffs with lawsuit funding in the following cities and counties in the sunshine state:
- Los Angeles County
- San Diego
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- San Francisco
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
Apply for a lawsuit funding in Los Angeles, CA today!
Applying for a lawsuit loan in the state of California is easy and takes minutes. All that is needed to apply is your name, phone number, and your attorney’s contact information. The approval process is completely dependent on your case, which means three important things:
- No Credit Necessary – Your credit history is completely unnecessary and will not be inspected by a NLF funding specialist.
- Hassle-Free Application – Since the details of your case are best known by your attorney, the bulk of the application process will take place between NLF and your attorney.
- Risk-Free Cash – The transaction is non-recourse, which make it 100% free. You are only required to pay back the funds if win a settlement. Should your attorney fail to litigate your case properly and lose the lawsuit, you will owe NLF nothing.
Contact a funding specialist to get started:
Don’t delay – call (800)760-0704 for a free case evaluation and more information about the many benefits of California lawsuit loans. Our representatives are standing by 24/7 and are ready to serve plaintiffs nationwide. Within 24 hours of applying your financial troubles could go away until your case is finally settled by your attorney. You pay nothing until your case is settled and have absolutely nothing to lose.